Making Sense of World Conflicts
Teach about war and conflict using this resource for 14-18 year olds. Drawing on vast amounts of source material, case studies and country information, this resource helps investigate the complex subject of conflict, and builds strength in enquiry, discussion skills, high level reasoning and creative thinking.
- Find out about conflict in today's world
- Consider the consequences of the increase in small arms around the world
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Exploring how positive change happens in different parts of the world
- Examines the language we use to talk about war and conflict
- Read case studies of child soldiers in Liberia
- Improve communication skills
Owing to the publication date of this resource, some of the content (including statistics and links) may need updating.